Paper Submission for the 58th International Universities Power Engineering Conference (UPEC 2023) is now open.
Full papers, maximum length six (6) pages, must be prepared in accordance with the PES Conference procedures outlined in the PES Author’s Kit. The appropriate paper format (IEEE PES Microsoft Word template and LaTeX Template Instructions for Conference Papers can be found here).
- Full papers must be submitted to the on-line Paper Submission and Reviewing Process site;
- Upload papers in PDF format only;
- All papers must be submitted by
15 May 2023 5 June 202310 June 2023 18:00 (UTC+1);
- Authors will be advised via email of acceptance or rejection of the paper by
12 June 2023 26 June 2023 1 July 202310 July 2023;
- The deadline for final paper submission is
30 June 2023 7 July 2023 14 July 202319 July 2023
- If you have any questions, please contact the Technical Programme Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright details are included below for your reference.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-1683-4/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-1683-4/23/$31.00 ©2023 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-1683-4/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
Preparation of Final PDF Version of your Paper
Details for preparing the final PDF version of your paper to ensure that it is compatible for submission to IEEE Xplore are available in this Document. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site to start the conversion process. Enter 57427X for the Conference ID.
All papers accepted for UPEC 2023 will be presented at the Technical Sessions. The total time allocated to each paper will be 15 minutes. We recommend that the actual paper presentation be limited to 10 minutes which allow time for a short Q&A. Delegates presenting papers at UPEC 2023 are requested to use this PowerPoint presentation TEMPLATE. To allow us to prepare the Technical Sessions and ensure that they run smoothly, please provide your paper presentation using this template before 18:00 on Friday 25 August 2023. Please email your presentation to email@example.com, including the word “Presentation” in the Subject.